Rahul Vaidya Exclusive: Rubina is not an enemy to her husband, she should be happy and make me an uncle soon.

Rahul Vaidya was the first runner-up in ‘Bigg Boss-14’. He could not win the trophy, but he has no qualms about it. In an exclusive conversation with Navbharat Times Online, Rahul said that he had gone to win hearts on the show and returned with a lot of love. Rahul also spoke openly about the relationship with Rubina Dilac and Abhinav Shukla. He said that he has no hereditary quarrel with Rubina and Abhinav. Rahul wants that both of them be very happy in their lives and soon make them uncles or uncles. Along with this, Rahul also talked about his Confusion filled relationship with his marriage to Nikki Tamboli. (Rahul Vaidya Exclusive Interview)

Read next, Iti Raj’s exclusive conversation with Rahul Vaidya for ‘Navbharat Times’

Question: Rahul, you reached the top-2, is there a chance of not winning the trophy of ‘Bigg Boss-14’?

No when i am big boss I did not go, then I went, without thinking whether I have to go to the finale, I have to go to the top-2 or I have to win. I did not think of anything. I went because I wanted new fans, I wanted new love. I found it. I only went for this. People go to Bigg Boss for many reasons… money and fame… I went to earn love. Because trophies will come and go. Love is always there I’m glad I got what I went for.

Question: How does Rahul Vaidya now see his ‘Bigg Boss’ journey?

I take my journey a lot I look true and exciting. Because when I came out of the show, I remembered my parents. It is my reality that I am nothing for the show or anything, for me, in the world above my parents. That’s why I left the show. But when I came out, I met him, he told me that son, you were playing so well, why have you come out. When I came out and saw so much love, I thought that I had gone for this love and when I am getting it now, how can I leave them? At first I went for myself, but when I went to the show again, I was playing both for myself and for the people who love me so much outside.

Question: Many people say that when Rahul Vaidya left the show and saw support for himself outside, he became overconfident and due to this his game got spoiled. Did something like this happen?

off course not. Look, Some people will say that the work of the people is to say. When I went again it was Relax. Now people had tension as to why it is Relax, why it is not crying. Now if I was doing Relax then what is wrong with it. And if I am getting the love of fans, I have seen this outside … what are all of us artists without fans, nothing … So if I have seen this love and if I am a Relax, then what is the problem?

Question: Abhinav Shukla said in an interview recently that he did not see Rahul Vaidya in Top-2, what would you say on this?

No comments. I will say the same on this.

Question: Music videos of Ali Goni and Jasmin Bhasin have arrived, Rubina Dilac is also coming in many music videos. What are your plans, which projects are you working on next?

I am a musician. That’s why my songs will come. But I am not in any race or hurry. Whose songs have come, I would like that their songs play well. But audio is more important to me as far as I am concerned. So until I am satisfied with my song and composition, I will not bring the song. Fans may feel it or feel that everyone’s songs are coming, why are they not coming to me, then I will say that I am not in any hurry. I race myself and I have no competition there. So when I am satisfied with my song, I will definitely bring the song.

Question: Rahul likes your style of speaking very much, you speak in a big factual manner. People like this very much, what will be said on this?

Look, I can see things, I take some time to understand things. I said this in Bigg Boss too. Only those who understand me will understand me. People will either love me or hate me a lot. There is no middle thing with me.

Question: An old video of your Indian Idol is going viral, in which Anu Malik and Sonu Nigam are scolding you. What was that, would you like to tell?

I was 17 years old then Was baby Was a small child. I missed a track. Then Anu Malik ji and Sonu ji scolded me a lot. They thought that I had gone astray. But that scolding helped me a lot. It is amazing that when two friends are talking well, if the judge is praising you, then that thing is not viral. But if you are quarreling, you are getting scolded, then it goes viral very fast. When Sonu ji and Anu ji told me in the audition itself that you have come to the top … You will go into the top 3 … Why is it not going viral. Well, the world goes on like this. I am also the scolder who is praising me.

Question: Rahul, did you meet Rakhi Sawant’s mother? His mother is undergoing treatment for cancer, all celebrities have visited him?

Tomorrow also from Rakhi Sawant My message has been talked about. What can i show you right now Me what, my mother also wants to meet him. But Rakhi is Rakhi. She herself is so busy. Whenever there is talk, sometimes she is in the gym, sometimes somewhere else. Our timings are not being matched. Whenever Rakhi would call me, both me and my mother would go to meet the aunt. Where are the aunts, I do not even know whether he is at home or in the hospital. Now I will not be dripping like this at his house, so whenever Rakhi will call … 2 o’clock, 4 o’clock .. I will definitely go to meet him. I do not want to go there to show the media and tell everyone. My concern is real for them and I will definitely go to meet them.

Q: You had a lot of fights with Rubina and Abhinav on the show, would you like to have a relationship with them outside the show or would like to work with them in a project?

We are all artists And I never refuse work. Never bring differences or ego in between the work. We were all on a show and I wish that what happened on the show ended. Outside the show, I would like that Abhinav and Rubina be always happy. May their relationship be stronger. Both of them had said in the show that at one time the two were thinking of separation, I would not like this to happen at all. The relationship of both of them became more powerful than before and they quickly made me uncle or uncle. Contestants often stay in the Big Boss zone after exiting the Bigg Boss show. I am not like that. The relationship is kept from both sides. There is no enmity between us, since the days of fathers and grandfathers. You cannot carry on the things that happened on the show of Bigg Boss with a lifetime.

Question: Nikki Tamboli had reached the top-3, did you think that she will reach this point? Did you and Nikki’s relationship not make sense in the show?

Nikki and my relationship The show is full of confusion, so the day he will understand me (Laughs) I will tell you as well. As far as she is concerned, she reached there in the top 3 because people liked her. I would like him to progress a lot. They get a lot of work. If his father or mother is not feeling well, then I would like him to be healthy.

Question: When is Rahul Vaidya getting married? Is there some planning, what is the dream, is the destination wedding, what are the preparations? Who will call Big Boss?

Me and direction very soon want to get married. But the dates have not been fixed yet. The time of happiness should be spent with everyone, so whenever the date is fixed, I will definitely tell everyone. As far as the guests are concerned, due to Kovid-19, whatever will be possible at that time will be worked on accordingly. Now if I say that I will call everyone from Bigg Boss and at that time I am not able to call due to the rules of Kovid… so I would not like to say anything on this right now.

.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !