
Nothing more valuable than mother
The actor further wrote, ‘Nothing in this world would have been possible for me, if you had not my blessings. I know that your blessing is still with me. Mother is the best and there is nothing more valuable than mother in this world. I see you inside every mother. ‘
Mother taught these two lessons to Rajkumar
Rajkumar writes, ‘I know wherever you are, you are happy and Papa and you will be talking a lot together and will continue to give your blessings to us. I will always try to proud you. Thanks for teaching me two important lessons – first compassion, second, faith despite unfamiliar circumstances. I am proud to be your son. ‘
Rajkumar will be seen in ‘Badhaai Do’ after ‘Roohi’Apart from ‘Roohi’, Rajkummar Rao will now be seen in ‘Badhaai Do’. In this film, her opposite actress will be Bhoomi Pednekar. Rajkumar will be playing the role of a policeman named Shardul Thakur in the film while Bhoomi will be played by PT teacher named Sumi.
.