Now in an interview, Paras Chhabra attacked Devolina Bhattacharjee and described him as a ‘snake of the sleeve’. In a conversation with ETimes TV, Paras Chhabra said, ‘I know that Devolina spoke a lot against me. This has become the same thing, has it not? Such people are called the snake of the sleeve, who are always ready to bite you. She (Devolina) was very happy when I went to ‘Bigg Boss 14’ house. She was screaming and saying that my friend has come. She knows how I am. ‘
‘Devolina is the one who has spoken wrong things to people about me
Paras further said, ‘It was Devolina who created a different image of me in the minds of the rest of the contestants. She went to everyone and said that Paras is not capable of faith. He can do it, he can do it. Rather, when I went inside the house, many of my fans messaged me and told me that when Devolina had come out of ‘Bigg Boss 13’ and I was inside, Devolina used to write bad things on Twitter about me and Mahira. . I did not pay attention to these things at that time because Devolina’s behavior was right for me at that time. I also did not pay attention because many times people do such things just to stay in the news or draw attention.
Devoleena Bhattacharjee Exclusive: What Devolina said about Aijaz
‘Devolina is very fake’
Paras Chhabra said that when he went inside Bigg Boss house, he was surprised to see two forms of Devoleena. He said, ‘Devoleena used to be very happy in front of me but used to talk nonsense about me behind my back. This shows how fake she is. By doing this, she was actually showing her true form. However, it did not make any difference to me because I had gone to play the game in Bigg Boss. We received a lot of love and compliments in the 13th season. It seems to me that Devolina was just a channel. If she had not been there, there would have been other contestants. I went inside only for the fans. Rather, if I did not go inside the house, Devoleena would be homeless as she herself told me that she has only a 3-week contract with the show. When I went inside the house, it was a week and a half extra. ‘
Talking about the professional front, Paras Chhabra recently appeared in the song ‘Rang Lagaiya’ with Mahira Sharma, which has been a superhit.
To read this news in english Click Do it
.